Working as a Security Officer
Book Your Place Now
£175 +VAT(payment options available)
HABC SIA Level 2 Award for Working as a Security Officer QCF
Courses held at our dedicated training facility at:
Swans, Station Road, Wallsend, Newcastle NE28 6EQ.
In-house training options also available, please call us for more information.
About this course
This accredited qualification is ideal for anyone wishing to work as a Security Guard. It is based on relevant SIA specifications for learning and qualifications, providing the necessary skills and knowledge to apply for an SIA licence and work as a Security Guard within the Private Security Industry.
Subjects covered include:
- Roles and responsibilities of security officers
- Security systems
- Reporting and record keeping
- Avoiding conflict and reducing personal risk
- Defusing conflict, resolving and learning from conflict
- Identify & know how to report indicators of child sexual exploitation
This qualification must be undertaken over a minimum of 3 days.
It is divided into 3 units and is assessed through 3 multiple-choice examinations these units are as follows:
- Unit 1: Working in the Private Security Industry
- Unit 2: Working as a Security Officer
- Unit 3: Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry
Call us for more information on our dedicated course line between 0900-2000, 7 days a week: +44 (0)191 406 5383