Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
Book Your Place Now
£1870 +VAT(payment options available)
City & Guilds Level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety (NVQ)
Courses held at our dedicated training facility at:
Swans, Station Road, Wallsend, Newcastle NE28 6EQ.
In-house training options also available, please call us for more information.
This award is for students who wish to develop their skills and knowledge in the management of Health and Safety for the workplace. They should have autonomous role in their organisation for managing Health and Safety policy and practice.
Students in the workplace will report directly to or be part of the senior management team who will recommend and implement changes relevant to their role and also be aware of cost implications and budgeting control.
This qualification is typically delivered at the students pace with guidance from the course tutor/mentor
Achievement of this award is through completion of a portfolio of evidence using various methods of assessment and completion of units to gain the 108 credits required for this qualification. All units are mandatory. Units comprise of:
- Develop and implement effective communication systems for Health and Safety information
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture
- Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in Health and Safety matters
- Identify, assess and control health and Safety risks
- Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for Health and Safety
- Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for Health and Safety
- Develop and implement Health and Safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Develop and implement Health and Safety review systems
- Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence Health and Safety practice
- Develop and implement the Health and Safety policy
Call us for more information on our dedicated course line between 0900-2000, 7 days a week: +44 (0)191 406 5383