Traveller Safety Awareness Course
Book Your Place Now
£ +VAT(payment options available)
Traveller Safety Awareness
Courses held at our dedicated training facility at:
Swans, Station Road, Wallsend, Newcastle NE28 6EQ.
In-house training options also available, please call us for more information.
At Graspan Frankton, our Travel Risk Management Trainers will provide your people with the confidence to plan and travel to complex environments knowing that they have received the best training possible to prepare them for the most challenging of situations.
The Traveller Safety Awareness Course package will prepare people specifically for the environments they are likely to encounter and will be designed to the individuals who are travelling to or will be living in challenging environments with the ability to plan, assess and respond to those environments.
This bespoke course covers:
- Management/employer duty of care
- Pre-deployment considerations including threat/risk assessment and mitigation
- Personal safety
- Surveillance awareness
- Medical aid and trauma management
- Conflict management/resolution
- Road traffic collisions and vehicle safety
- Dealing with vehicle checkpoints
- Abduction, kidnap and ransom avoidance
- Country specific information gathering including cultures and customs
- Evactation and emergency responces
- Weapon and IED awareness
This qualification is can delivered over 1 or 2 days, depending on the client's requirements.
Call us for more information on our dedicated course line between 0900-2000, 7 days a week: +44 (0)191 406 5383