Level 2 Award Close Protection Top Up 2023
ILM Associates and Graspan Frankton have teamed up to offer an industry-leading qualification that provides the required training for those working as a Close Protection Operator in the Private Security Industry who already hold an SIA Close Protection Licence but need to renew it. This qualification is a mandatory requirement for re-licensing with the SIA.
You must have a first aid qualification (with at least 12 months remaining) BEFORE you attend the CP-TU course. If needed, this can be gained by attending the First Aid at Work course prior.
Before attending the course, learners must also complete BOTH ACT Awareness, ACT Security eLearning and the CP-DS Workbook.
- Principles of Terror Threat Awareness in the PSI
- Principles of Working as a Door Supervisor for Close Protection Operatives in the PSI
- Application of Physical Intervention Skills in the PSI
- Application of Physical Intervention Skills for Close Protection Operatives in the PSI
First Aid at Work (FAW) & CP-TU: 5 days.
Cost: £500 (+vat).
CP-TU only: 3 days (final 3 days).
Cost: £400 (+vat).
Location & Date:
• 09-13 Jan - North East
• 16-20 Jan - Leeds
• 23-27 Jan - London
• 30 Jan-3 Feb - Manchester
• 6-10 Feb - Glasgow
If you would like to receive further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
T: +44 (0) 191 565 4797
T: +44 (0) 191 466 1176