Lone Worker / Traveller Safety
This course is aimed at frequent travellers, holiday makers, gap year students, lone female travellers, lone workers, academia, LGBT travellers and cabin crew and aviation personnel.
Cost: Contact us for more details
Duration: 1-3 days depending on request
Dates: Contact us for more details
Contact Us: +44 (0) 191 466 1176
Note: You have a duty of care to your employees to make them as safe as possible if you send them abroad or if they work alone.
In an ever changing and threatening world where the threat of terrorism and crime pose a major obstacle when carrying out our business needs. These as recent events suggest also effects our downtime whilst holidaying in what may have once been a safe environment for our family.
A company should take reasonable measures to ensure employees are aware of risks and mitigate against them. A company should have the reassurance that their employees feel valued, are valued and have the requisite knowledge to protect themselves, and therefore the business.
Benefits to the organisation:
- To make your employees feel as safe as possible when travelling or working on your company’s behalf.
Who is this course for?
- All personnel needing to travel with work. Lone workers, gap year students and frequent travellers.
- Situational awareness
- Journey management
- Conflict management, fear response and basic self defence
- Threats and risks
- Tips and strategies
- Personal security plans
- Drink tampering
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Use tools to mitigate against risks
- Understand situational awareness
- Recognise the different stages of conflict escalation
- Understand the Threat and how to avoid it
- Understand how to avoid, escape, survive, a terror or criminal threat