Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training has been designed to prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts.
Cost: £1400 Including Vat
Duration: 20 Days (Class Size Maximum 12)
Dates: Contact us for more details
Contact Us: +44 (0) 191 466 1176
It requires observation and assessment of practice and the range of optional units available provide opportunities to contextualise the qualification for different learning environments.
This qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- want a qualification focused on practical teaching
- want a choice of optional units that reflects the context in which they teach
- are currently teaching and want to have their practice and experience accredited
- are not currently teaching but can meet the minimum teaching practice requirement of 30 hours
- are able to undertake a qualification of medium size
- have the potential to study at this level which equates to the first year of an undergraduate degree
- are willing to undertake an initial assessment of their skills in maths, English and ICT
The objective of the qualification is to support a role in the workplace and prepare learners to progress to a qualification in the same subject area but at a higher level.
The qualification is supported by the Education and Training Foundation.