CCTV Operator Training (SIA)
Book Your Place Now
£199 +VAT(payment options available)
HABC Level 2 Award for Working as a CCTV Operator (SIA)
Vallum Farm, Newcastle, NE18 0LL
In-house training options also available, please call us for more information
About this course
This accredited qualification is ideal for anyone wishing to work as a Close Circuit Television (CCTV) operative, as it provides the necessary skills and knowledge to apply for an SIA licence in this field. It has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
Subjects covered include:
- Roles and responsibilities of CCTV Operators
- Codes of Practice
- Operational Procedures & Guidelines
- CCTV Equipment & Operation
- Reporting and record keeping
- Surveillance Techniques
- Identify & know how to report indicators of child sexual exploitation
This qualification must be undertaken over a minimum of 3 days.
It is divided into 3 units and is assessed through 3 multiple-choice examinations. These units are as follows:
- Unit 1: Working in the Private Security Industry
- Unit 2: Working as a CCTV Operator
- Unit 3: Practice Use Operation of CCTV Equipment
It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy.
The qualification can be undertaken by learner’s aged 16 or over who wish to work as a security guard. However, an SIA licence cannot be applied for until the age of 18.
Call us for more information on: +44 (0)191 466 1176