FREC & First Person on Scene Refresher
The FREC 3 Refresher Course is a three day course designed for students wishing to renew their FREC 3 Certificate and/ or transfer their First Person on Scene (Intermediate) Certificate.
Cost: £285 +VAT
Duration: 3 Days
Dates: Contact us for more details
Contact Us: +44 (0) 191 466 1176
Note: On completion this course is valid for 3 years.
The Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (RQF) requalification course is perfect for those who have already
completed the full FREC 3 or an FPOSi qualification and are due to requalify.
The three day FREC 3 Requalification Course aims to refresh the trauma and acute medical emergency life-saving skills and maintain an individual's FREC 3 currency. The student needs to retake the qualification before the certificate expiry date to remain qualified.
The syllabus includes:
- Patient assessment
- Trauma management
- Manage catastrophic bleeding
- Assess and manage the patients airway
- Administer emergency oxygen
- Manage a patient with injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Adult Basic Life Support and AED training
- Environmental Emergencies
- Minor illness and injury
- Medical emergencies
- Casualty evacuation
- Scenario-based practical skills training interventions