Level 3 First Response Emergency Care (FREC)
Cost: £ 395 +VAT
Duration: 5 Days
Dates: Contact us for more details
T: +44 (0) 191 466 1176
On completion this course is valid for 3 years.
- Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Assessment Principles for Regulated First Aid Qualifications
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Faculty of Pre-Hospital Care (FPHC) This qualification is:
- For people who work or hope to work as first response emergency care providers in various job sectors
- Based on the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) training standard for delivery of First Aid at Work (FAW) courses for the purposes of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
- It is also fully recognised by the Security Industry authority (SIA)
This qualification should give Learners a level of knowledge and skills associated with Level D of the FPHC PreHospital Emergency Medicine (PHEM) skills framework to deal with a range of prehospital emergency care situations.